At Precious Heartbeats, our mission is to provide intervention services for children with learning, developmental, and behavioral challenges based on the most effective, research-based methods and to promote the inclusion of all children into mainstream schools.
We are committed to supporting your child with his/her social, behavioral, communication and/or academic needs with our highly trained team and best researched methods and programs. Our inclusion model will make your child’s transition to mainstream schools a successful one.
We promote the development of healthy children and assist them in pursuing their dreams and fulfilling valuable roles within their families and communities.
- Practicing an integrated triad of academic training, useful and productive work, and service to others in the community;
- We believe optimal health and wellness are critical to the overall functionality and development of the child.
- We use only the most up-to-date, best practices and techniques which support health, well-being and individual growth.
- We believe each person can be better with the support of family, friends, community, individuality and a sense of belonging.
- We value and understand that there is strength in culture, traditions, family and community.
- We recognize the unique abilities, skills and experiences our clients have to offer.
- We provide advocacy for those we serve; at the individual, family or community level.
- We help individuals reach their full potential by promoting functional and meaningful skills to increase independence, adaptive skills and overall functioning.
- We recruit high quality staff and volunteers and support their efforts to continuously improve in order to create a dynamic and positive environment.
- We monitor and evaluate the quality of our work and are accountable to those we serve.
- We act with integrity and professionalism.